Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Kindergarten Graduate!

Tomorrow is the first day of Brandt's 1st grade year. I can't believe my sweet boy is old enough for this. He is  very excited to start and so am I. Before we begin this new adventure I just have to post pictures of Brandt and his Kindergarten diploma.




I pray this new school year brings us many exciting adventures, lots of days covered in paint and glue to our eyeballs, and tons of snuggling on the couch with our books. I am thankful for the opportunity the Lord has given me to be able to be at home with my babies, and for the important one-on-one learning that is achieved at our dining room table. WE ARE BLESSED!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Congratulations Brandt! Granna & Pappy are so proud of you completing Kindergarden and beginning 1st grade. WOW! You sure look sharp holding that diploma. Have fun learning new & exciting things this year. Please write to us about Kentucky and what you like best there. Congrats go out to you Mom also, for his success is your success. We love you and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you and Jeremy chose this path for your family and that God has blessed youll with such a great opportunity. Papa, Carlee and I are proud of you, Brandt. We cant wait and are so excited to see what you learn this new school year. Breann and Bryce we are so proud of you also. I can't believe how fast you'll are growing! Miss you all! Love and kisses
Nonna, Papa and Carlee