Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why a Blog?

I actually considered blogging last year as I sat in El Paso, TX. Somewhere in between caring for my three kiddos, cooking, and homeschooling I let the idea go. Fast forward to August 8, 2011. We were in Nashville, TN at the Jellystone Park and while riding on the Hey, Hey, Heyride with my children and Yogi Bear I met a fellow homeschool mom and her two young children. She and her family also traveled around the country working and knew the challenges I faced on the road with little ones. She spoke of how she blogs for their family to keep up with their many adventures. There it was again...the spark within me to sit and blog about our own personal journey. I also thought about how hard it is to find the time to sit and scrapbook every single place we visit. So here it is,  an online scrapbook for me and a journal of our travels and general day in and day out adventures with three kids for our family to see. So come along with me and take a peek inside our world!

1 comment:

Granna said...

What a pleasant surprise to wake up my sleeping computer here at work and find your blog! I LOVE IT! Dad & I will enjoy getting to be a part of the adventure. We miss you all, but we're so glad you can be together as a family. I look forward to your next blog!
We send hugs and kisses to each of you.
Mom & Dad (Granna & Pappy)